We are committed to the “care” of the church congregation and their families.
Colossians 3:12 “So as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience…”
What We Do:
- Send cards to those who are ill, undergoing surgery, need encouragement, have a death in the family, etc.
- Send birthday cards and letters to college students and scholarship students.
- Uplift spirits of those who are home bound, in hospitals, or in nursing homes through visitation.
- Provide meals, rides, etc. when needed.
- Contact the Church Office or Lisa Leard, if you know of someone who would like Communion brought to their home.
Lisa Leard: firstname.lastname@example.org