Social distancing does not have to prevent us from connecting with one another and with God. The Upper Room is here to support you as you discover new ways to create daily life with God.
There are several resources to help you create and maintain spiritual wellness in the new normal of your daily life located on The Upper Room website.
- Subscribe to the digital The Upper Room - a daily devotional guide
- Subscribe to the print version of The Upper Room
- The Upper Room daily Phone devotional
- Sign up for daily spiritual wellness emails
- Watch devotional videos
- Access other devotional resources
You can listen to The Upper Room devotional on the phone. During this time of pandemic the call-in meditation is available at no charge. There are two numbers available. If you do not pay for long distance (most cell phone plans include long distance) you can call 1.615.212.2013. If you do pay for long distance calls, please call 1.877.600.7218.
You can spend time with God and receive encouragement for your faith journey through meditations that have been written by readers from all around the world.