A Message from Bishop Ken Carter on Advent in this Season of Global Pandemic
|Forward this email View in browser|
email@example.com is receiving this email from Bishop Ken Carter because you have an existing relationship with us. To ensure that you continue to receive emails from us, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe sender list.
We welcome you back for in-person, socially distanced worship in our sanctuary. Please view the following video that illustrates changes and new procedures to keep us all safe in the pandemic.
Come to The Gathering! on Sunday Mornings, at 10:00 am - a socially distanced, masked in-person blended worship service as well as our online Home Worship. Also:
- Individual Prayer in the Sanctuary: we welcome you to pray in the sanctuary on Wednesday mornings from 8:30-11:00 am.
- The Oceanview Waves our monthly newsletter is published on the first Thursday of the month and sent primarily by email, but you may register to receive the Waves in the postal mail by calling the church office 561.626.2500 or send an email email@example.com.
Please review these protocols below that are put in place to keep you safe and healthy when you come to the property.
“Instead of each person watching out for their own good, watch out for what is better for others.” -Philippians 2:6
Here are some things you can expect on a Sunday morning.
You will be asked to wear a face-covering "I wear my mask to protect you, you wear your mask to
protect me. "
There will be no singing either in the congregation, choir loft, chancel area
When you arrive, you will be asked to socially distance yourself before taking your seat on one of the pews. An usher will guide you.
When the service has concluded, and it's time to leave, the ushers will guide you so that we can be
socially distant when exiting the sanctuary.
The Gathering service will be abbreviated, lasting around 45 minutes.
On communion Sundays, the individual communion elements will be previously placed in the pews. The offering will be collected in the lobby/narthex as worshipers exit the building or done as TEXT to GIVE.
No Coffee or snacks will be provided or offered; however, you are welcome to bring your own.
Families will sit together as Kid's Church is suspended until further notice.
The sanctuary will be disinfected before service. The Church Office is now open Monday-Wednesday from 9:00 am to 12 noon. As always, appointments may be made to meet with pastors anytime.
Please do not let our return to an in-person gathering pressure you into attending if you do not feel comfortable doing so. All acts of worship are by invitation, meaning it is not required nor compulsory that you attend. Home Worship on the website will continue indefinitely. If you need assistance accessing the internet from your home, let us know we are working on solutions for the few that have these limitations.
Your love and support mean so much during this time. The church is here for you, whether in person or not. Please reach out with any needs 561.626.2500, the church office, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Covid-19 precautions for groups using the facility
1. Maximum capacity for fellowship hall space is 30
2. Groups may not enter or use the kitchen area
3. Leave nothing behind. If you store materials at the church, make sure they are put away before you leave.
4. Maintain social distancing 6-10 feet apart at all times.
5. Wear face coverings when meeting and on the property (out of car mask on)
6. Wipe down all common surfaces (handrails, tables, chairs, restrooms) with furnished cleaning supplies.